Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Megan Fox In Love With A Stripper



In an interview the other day, Megan Fox says she at one time once was in love with a stripper when she was 18. She had just broken up with her boyfriend and was rebounding when she found a stripper named Nikita that worked a joint called The Body Shop.

She says that Nikita would do amazing slow dances to Aerosmith ballads, and that she'd bring her Russian gifts and try to convince her to quit her line of work.

"Look, I'm not a lesbian," said Fox. "I just think that all humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing. And lately I've been obsessed with Jenna Jameson, but ... oh boy." ...so that means she's bisexual then?

No comments: