Thursday, September 11, 2008

Matt Damon's Word On Sarah Palin



Matt Damon, the star of the Bourne movies, says that it's a high possibility that Palin could become president during McCain's first term if he wins.

He says, "It's like a really bad Disney movie," he said. "The hockey mom, you know, 'Oh, I'm just a hockey mom'... and she's facing down [Russian] President Putin... It's totally absurd... It's a really terrifying possibility."

Matt Damon also thinks that she was chosen solely for "political purposes" IE: to help McCain win the election.

Last month, the actor told Conde Nast Traveler he fears putting his foot in his mouth.

"For a lot of actors, our biggest fear is that we're going to start talking about things we don't fully understand and sound like idiots," he said. "In the long run, I'll do much more good if, when I open my mouth, I have something worth saying."

No comments: