Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ozzy Osbourne Tired Of Reality TV


In an interview exclusive with Sunday News, Ozzy Osbourne, star of "The Osbournes", and Black Sabbath frontman, says he's sick of reality TV.

"I'm sick and tired of it, I don't like being on the TV we learned that the hard way with having cameras on us 24 hours a day from "The Osbournes" show. It seems that every time I turn on the TV they've got another bunch of celebrities with cameras in their faces following them around for a new show and I can't stand it. The only good reality show I can think of now is taking a whole bunch of kids, a wild animal and a bucket of dog shit. That's what I think of the whole thing."

Ozzy's son, Jack Osbourne has been following Ozzy around to start a documentary about the legendary rocker's life. He said he found that one day he turned around and there was a camera on him.

No comments: